Best Places For Residential And Commercial Property Investment in Bangalore Real Estate
Bangalore is a globally recognized cosmopolitan city that is home to the greatest number of IT/ITeS companies, including Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Microsoft, and Google. While the IT/ITeS sector drives the city’s real estate demand, it also has strong macroeconomic dynamics and stability. The presence of global players in the IT, biotech, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and automobile sectors is primarily responsible for the high growth rate. Bangalore is an appealing investment destination due to its extensive job market, excellent infrastructure, and pleasant weather. The highest investment share is held by office properties, followed by industrial and logistics-related properties, multi-family properties, hotels, and retail spaces.
Bangalore’s real estate demand rose in 2021. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, the city’s property prices have not experienced significant long-term volatility. In fact, Bangalore’s property market has seen a 45 percent increase in sales volume in the last six months.
One of the most important factors driving real estate growth in the city’s expanding manufacturing hubs, IT parks, and Special Economic Zones (SEZs). These commercial centers have also resulted in a significant increase in demand for residential properties in the surrounding areas. The Bangalore property market is ideal for investment due to its stable real estate market conditions, consistent price rates, and lack of drastic fluctuations.
Where to Invest for residential properties in Bangalore Real estate?
Several Bangalore neighborhoods have emerged as promising residential investment destinations. These areas are close to commercial centers, parks, hospitals, schools, retail outlets, and restaurants.
- Whitefield: Whitefield is a popular residential investment location because it is home to several IT parks and companies. The employees of these IT parks and companies prefer to live in nearby areas to save money and time traveling from one location to another. As a result, the value of flats for sale in Whitefield often grows steadily year after year. The rental values of residential areas in Whitefield are also steadily increasing due to the increased demand from professionals, as there are numerous companies and start-ups. Other factors that contribute to the increasing demand for residential spaces in Whitefield include superior connectivity to the rest of Bangalore and the best social infrastructure. Other factors that contribute to its appeal include its proximity to the old madras road, the outer ring road, metro rails, and so on.
- Electronic City: Electronic City is one of Bangalore’s most prominent IT hubs, and it has grown significantly in recent years. The electronic city covers an area of 800 acres and is home to a number of commercial and residential projects. The neighborhood is also divided into three phases, each with all of the necessary amenities. The metro connects the electronic city, which also houses a number of educational institutes, supermarkets, hospitals, and recreational facilities. This is also the neighborhood with the most restaurants and pubs in Bangalore. The price of the flat in phase 1 is around Rs 2,848-3,442 per sq. ft. and around Rs 3,358-4,420 per sq. ft. in phase 2. Property prices in this region are also expected to rise every five years.
- North Bangalore: North Bangalore is another lovely area for real estate investment, and it is well connected via the outer ring road. Property prices in these areas have also risen due to their proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport and the Central Business District. The projects in the Yalahanka region of North Bangalore, which offers its residents a mix of safe and serene residential options, are a perfect example of north Bangalore being an ideal location for residential investment. Other areas in North Bangalore for investment include Hebbal and Thanisandra, which have a large number of vacant lands that can make for a profitable investment.
- BTM Layout: BTM Layout is a neighborhood with a variety of residential investment opportunities. It is also close to places like Koramangala, HSR Layout, and Bannerghatta Road. The properties in the BTM layout benefit from the advantageous location, which drives up rental value. It is also well connected to the rest of Bangalore, thanks to the construction of metro lines such as Rashtriya Vidyalaya Road, Banashankari.
- Nayandahalli: Nayandahalli is one such location that should not be overlooked when considering the best residential areas in Bangalore. This could be due to the area’s excellent connectivity to the rest of the city via metro and public transportation. The value of land and property in Nayandahalli has recently increased by 36%. Nayandahalli’s neighboring areas, such as NGEF Layout, D Group Layout, and Balaji Layout, will also see price increases.
- Kanakapura Street: Kanakapura Road is another area that is popular among buyers of properties in the mid-housing segment. The area is also undergoing changes in terms of residential projects and high-end products. With the completion of the metro project, connectivity in these areas is expected to improve.
- Sarjapur Road: It is one of Bangalore’s fastest-growing cities and has been identified as a hotspot for residential real estate investments. The neighborhood is reasonably priced and offers investment opportunities for people of all income levels. It is also close to IT clusters such as Whitefield, Outer Ring Road, Electronic City, Marathahalli, and Koramangala, making it an even more appealing investment location. One of the other factors attracting investors is the presence of several hospitals and educational institutions on Sarjapur Road. The area is also very well connected, with excellent public transportation, bridges, and roads. Outer Ring Road, SH-35, and Hosur Road are all included.
- Bellary Road: Bellary Road has emerged as one of Bangalore’s most prominent micro-markets for residential real estate. It has several infrastructure projects and developments, making it a good choice for real estate investments. It is also close to commercial and industrial catchments such as Hebbal, Yeshwantpur, and Devanahalli. It is also well served by the Outer Ring Road. It is also close to Karnataka’s international airport and central business districts.
Where to Invest for commercial properties in Bangalore Real estate?
South India’s major cities such as Bangalore have emerged as NRI real estate hotspots. Bangalore’s real estate market is rapidly expanding, owing to commercial real estate investment opportunities for every budget and a market that is flexible enough to allow for easy selling and buying. Whitefield, Electronic City, and Koramangala are some of the best areas in Bangalore to invest in commercial properties. Commercial real estate investments are increasing as a result of the growing population and the development of Real Estate to accommodate it. Because it is Bangalore’s fastest-growing locality, the North Bangalore region is one of the best options for commercial real estate investments. Localities such as Hebbal, Hennur Road, and Thanisandra Main Road are examples of good commercial investment opportunities. Other excellent areas for real estate investments include the Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, and Whitefield. There are numerous start-ups, online platforms, and collaborations that make commercial real estate investing simple. To invest, an investor will only need a substantial amount of knowledge, a budget, and expert advice.
How Can Assetmonk Assist You With Investing In The Bangalore Real Estate Market?
Assetmonk is a smart investment platform that offers some of the best properties for sale in major Indian cities like Bangalore, Chennai, and Hyderabad. We only offer properties after conducting extensive due diligence and adhering to stringent selection criteria. Our top priority is the quality of our service and investment products. Invest now for an attractive IRR of up to 21%, as well as fixed returns and capital appreciation from assets with high growth potential.